The SMOK GX-350 is both a powerhouse and ergonomically friendly. Its design resembles that of the Reuleaux series, but manages to fully fit four 18650 batteries. The aluminum and zinc alloy construction helps to balance out some of the additional weight of that extra battery. The rounded, diamond shape facilitates a comfortable fit in hand. The display is conveniently fitted on the top of the GX-350 for ease of reading while in use. SMOK's intention with the creation of the GX-350 was to introduce a powerful, versatile mod in as compact a package possible. It certainly appears that they have succeeded.
Included in the kit is a SMOK TFV8. The TFV8 tank is one of the greatest tanks in SMOK's lineup. Sharing some similarities with the TFV4, the TFV8 tank provides the same top-fill design that many have come to love. The top-fill slot has been widened for easier filling. Airflow has been modified to 2 large slots rather than the 4 smaller. Looking to customize your TFV8 with drip tips in a variety of colors find them here!!
What comes with the SMOK GX-350:
- One SMOK GX-350 mod
- One SMOK TFV8 tank
- One preinstalled V8-T8 octuple coil head
- One V8-Q4 quadruple coil head
- One USB charge / upgrade cable
- Instruction guide
- One replacement glass component for TFV8
- Various spare parts
Specification of the SMOK GX-350:
- Top mounted display
- 510 connection
- 84.5mm H x 59.3mm W x 40.4mm D (155mm perimeter)
- 6-220W or 6-350W maximum output (2 or 4 battery)
- Standby current 500uA
- Temperature range: 200?-600? (100?-315?)
- Resistance range for variable wattage mode: 0.10?-3.00?
- Resistance range for temperature control mode: 0.06?-3.00?
- Operates on four 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED, PLEASE FIND HERE)